After looking through the guys pictures this year, you probably don’t need another reason to watch The Bachelorette 2013. However if you need another reason, there are plenty to choose from. Here are the top seven reasons to watch the Bachelorette episodes 2013 with Desiree Hartsock.
1. Have you seen the Bachelorette guys 2013? Like we need to remind anyone about the casting this year but it’s worth repeating. It’s for sure out of the ball park, and these guys are by far the best looking cast we’ve ever seen. You probably could watch Bachelorette with the volume down and still be thoroughly entertained. Just sayin’.
2. Who’s got the girlfriend? In years past, we’ve heard about the guy who still has the girlfriend and yes, it was pretty dramatic. However this season, the girlfriend actually shows up while they’re filming. Brian Jarosinski is the jerk with the girlfriend back at home. Apparently Brian’s girlfriend, 2006 Playboy Playmate Stephanie Larimore, had no idea he was doing the show until she read it in a blog. It’s all caught on camera and it’s one episode you won’t want to miss. This all happens episode 3. As if that wasn’t enough, there’s one more guy who has a girlfriend back home. During episode 5, Bryden Vukasin tells Desiree he’s not feeling it and leaves the show. However, according to Reality Steve, when Bryden returned home from filming, he apparently reunited with his girlfriend Becky Weidow. What’s interesting is that Becky posted a photo on Instagram of her and Bryden kissing just days before he left for the show. In it she wrote, “I’ll be missing you”. Then, Bryden returns home and they’re back together. Interesting.
3. Fight! Fight! The majority of the drama in the house occurs between Michael Garofola and Ben Scott. We’ll see on episode 5 everything comes to a head and one of the guys gets sent home. During episode 6, another confrontation happens but this time it’s between Kasey and James. Apparently Kasey calls James out for not being there for the right reasons. The two get into a heated argument and Desiree has to make a choice.
4. Guess who’s back? During episode 7, former Bachelor contestants Lesley, Catherine and Jackie all show up in Portugal. The ladies are there to help Desiree and talk about her journey thus far.
5. Hot Hometowns. If we had to pick which Bachelorette chose the best looking top 4 guys, we’d say Desiree definitely wins this competition. If you haven’t read the spoilers about Desiree’s final four, you’re in for a treat. This is one hometown episode you won’t want to miss.
6. Overnight Dates? Emily decided not to spend the night with any of the guys but Desiree has something different in mind. While it’s unclear what happened in the fantasy suites, Desiree did accept all 3 invitations for overnights.
7. Final Rose Ceremony. We’ve probably seen everything when it comes to final rose ceremonies but this year is going to be unique for one reason. If you’ve read the spoilers, then you know. Even if you don’t like either guy in the end (which it would be hard not to), the setting is in beautiful Antigua and will be one of the most beautiful final rose ceremonies ever! While Desiree hasn’t said if she did find love, spoiler alert, she did! Not only that, Desiree’s final choice proposed and Desiree accepted!
This season 9 of Bachelorette is going to be filled with the hottest contestants, one of the most likable leads, beautiful scenery, tons of action, and the best love story all wrapped up into one show. If you’re deciding whether to watch or not this year, just watch the first episode and you’ll be glad to witness Desiree’s journey to find love. The Bachelorette premiere 2013 is now just days away starting May 27th on ABC!